CFO Consulting Services
CEOs and board members of pre-IPO technology companies, closely held enterprises, and publicly traded companies have trusted the professionalism and experience of Lawrence M. (Larry) Davis to provide them with a chief financial officer’s perspective on optimizing the strategy and financing necessary to reach the next stage in their development.
Consulting CFO to...
Early Stage Companies
- the creation of three-year projection models to gain support for financing
- representation of your company to potential investors and board members to provide them with a CFO’s perspective on the company’s prospects and financial health
Series B and C Round Venture Backed Companies
- assist the CEO and board in raising additional convertible debt or equity as needed,
- address complex accounting issues such as revenue recognition policies, expensing of stock options, foreign currency translation, and proper classification of equity.
Late Stage Companies (Series D and Later Rounds)
- Formalize plans and timing of exit strategy: IPO, reverse merger into a public shell, strategic partnership with major vendor or customer, sale to larger company
Areas of expertise include:
Exit / Reverse Merger Strategies
Mergers & Acquisitions
- negotiating the terms of the transaction
- supervising all aspects of the due diligence process
- facilitating post closing integration of new employees and systems
- drafting the most common forms filed: 8 K, 10 Q, 10 K, and S 1 or S 3 registration statements
- assisting management teams in resolving comment letters received from the SEC
- restating financial statements when necessary